Liên hệ: 0976.275.983 hoặc 09126.96.36.199 hoặc email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mr. Hoàng Anh Quý!
maintenance service for Security and Detection System (X-ray Machine) (Bảo dưỡng máy soi an ninh)
The objective of the assignment is to provide:
- Comprehensive preventive and predictive maintenance services, remedial repair services and equipment inspections ensuring Security and Detection equipment’s operate as intended and in compliance with manufacturer’s recommendations and industry’s best practices.
- 24h emergency Call Services.
2. Scope of works
• Provide comprehensive preventive and predictive maintenance services, remedial repair services and
equipment inspections ensuring Security and Detection equipment’s operate as intended and in
compliance with manufacturer’s recommendations and industry’s best practices.
The Maintenance Requirements are listed in the “Preventive Maintenance Procedure 8601-19911-00”
for X-ray machine PX 6.4 (Annex to TOR)
• Provide 24h emergency Call Services
The Contractor shall provide 24/24 Call Services at any required time other than the Scheduled Regular
Servicing of the Security and Detection equipment for
✓ Trouble – shooting, inspection, discussions / meetings with the Owner on issues relating to the
Security and Detection equipment’s.
✓ Rectified any breakdown of operation of the Security and Detection equipment’s.
The response time to be proposed by bidder and shall be no longer than within 4 hours.
The Contractor shall:
✓ Immediately inform and advise the Owner of the Condition of the Equipment and where applicable,
what action is required to be taken, whether preventive, precautionary or remedial, in respect thereof.
✓ Submit to the Owner the Servicing sheet immediately after each servicing not later than 2 days,
including any breakdown or call – back servicing carried out outside the Scheduled Routine
Servicing, which is to be verified thereupon signed by out duly appointed representative.
• Safety Measures
Contractor shall at all times observe and comply with all prevailing laws and regulations on safety, all rules
and regulations relating to the Health and Safety, Fire Safety of the Building now and thereafter in force and
shall bear all costs connected with the compliance of the same.
3. Responsibilities for provision of resource and materials:
a. To be provided by the UN
• Changing rooms, facilities suitable for storage of equipment and supplies required to operate the
b. To be provided by the Contractor
• Full time staff, service specific staff, ad-hoc staff, specialized skills and expertise;
• All tools and instruments required to provide the services in accordance with the proposal;
• All equipment, chemicals, supplies and consumables required for cleaning.
• Staff uniforms and personal safety equipment.
4. Qualification requirements
Companies intending to submit a bid should have the organizational and technical capacity, experience and
professionalism to provide the Services Requirements. Bidders should be able to
a) Be Service Company/ authorized Partner of “L3 Communication”/ for Servicing of their equipment
or have technicians trained by “L3 Communication”
b) Show proof of past and/or present experience in similar projects,
c) Demonstrate an understanding of the UN’s requirements and come up with an appropriate work plan
and overall approach on how to meet these requirements.
Bidders shall propose a viable approach to the assignment. The following suggested methodologies could be
• Conduct a thorough and detailed review of on-site provision
• Get all necessary data and the working conditions of the Security and Detection equipment’s in
• Prepare preventive maintenance and Breakdown/Call Back plan
• Submit preventive maintenance and Breakdown/Call Back service plan and financial proposal which
should cover labour and all other cost for maintenance service and labour for Breakdown/Call Back
6. Content of technical proposal
Bidders shall submit following to UNDP for technical evaluation:
1. Certification of authorized dealership or partnership from “L3 Communication” for providing the
requested services. or Vendor’s Technicians have training certification from “L3
2. List of customers and X-ray machines maintained by the Bidders in the past three years:
Form 1.1: List of customers and X-ray machines maintained by the Bidders in the past three years
No. Customer Name No. of X-ray machines, their models being
maintained by the Bidder Time period
1 Building A … from …. to ….
2 Hotel B … from …. to ….
3. List of the Proposed Team for the assignment including the following information with CVs
• Title/Designation of each team member on the project
• Educational qualifications and professional experiences including training from “L3
• Past experience in working on similar project and assignment – List all similar projects they
worked on and their roles on those project in the past 3 years.
And copy of the training certifications from Honeywell of proposed Team members
Form 1.2: List of the Proposed Maintenance Team
No. Maintenance Team
member Job title
• Qualification/ training
from “L3 Communication”
• Past experience in
working on similar
project and assignment
– List all similar
projects they worked on
and their roles on those
project in the past 3
1 Name 1 …
2 Name 2 …
4. Detailed Maintenance plan and 24h emergency call services